Kennedy Valve has been a cornerstone of the Elmira Community for 100 years and has provided stable employment for its employees.
Kennedy Valve is an active member in many community projects and charities, including:
- Marine Corps Toys for Tots annual 4th of July Pride Ride
- 100 Year Anniversary Open House
- United Way
- World Hunger Day annual Empty Bowl Lunch
- Habitat for Humanity
- Internship program with Elmira College
- American Red Cross Blood Drives
- 2006 Recipient of Bloodhound Award
- Salvation Army Coats for Kids Drive
- Adopt-A-Child lunch program
- City of Elmira — Playground
- Muscular Dystrophy "Lock-Up"